Hotel Marketing Discovery Process
Increase your online booking revenue with our detailed marketing strategy specifically for hotels.
What is Discovery?
Peak 14 Media’s team goes through discovery to create an online marketing solution that will truly work for your hotel. This process is the initial stage of every service we offer. We examine your business, your competitors, your goals, and your target market.
This is how we get a complete picture of your business’s health, including your strengths and weaknesses, and identify where to go from there.
Through discovery, we avoid two main problems:
Insufficient information about customers. The behaviors of potential customers are the keys to a successful marketing campaign. We should know the factors that drive them to become a client and craft a plan that incorporates them.
Insufficient information about the competition. A successful marketing campaign will make the most of a business’s competitive edge, so, we should be familiar with what sets your business apart from the competition.
What Will Discovery Uncover?
When we go through discovery, we uncover the details that are vital to a successful marketing plan.
- Customer Persona – This refers to the identifying features of your customers, like their demographics, behavior patterns, motivations, and goals. With these in mind, we can craft an online marketing strategy that will engage potential customers.
- Engagement Funnel – This shows how your potential customers move from the awareness stage to the conversion stage of the engagement funnel. We use insights on this process to your hotel’s advantage.
- Lean Canvas – This sheds light on how your hotel stands out from others in terms of customer segments, pain points, unique value propositions, and more. This shows us how we fare against the competition and helps us single out the successful areas and points for improvement.
- Scope of Work – This shows how much work we’re going to do to reach your goals.
Apart from obtaining key information, we will also know the reasoning behind every step and the right time to deploy each strategy.
How Does Discovery Work?
Discovery involves a series of five consulting sessions that will extract the pertinent information about your business. Between the sessions, our team will conduct research to build on the information gathered. Meanwhile, you can review the topics further.
After the sessions, we can craft and propose a solution that’s customized to your needs and goals. After all, you’re not only our client. You are our business partner, as well.
Through the Discovery Process, Peak 14 Media creates accurate online strategies that work for your venture. Contact us today to learn what we can do for your hotel.
Discovery Session One
- Your company and vision
- Key stakeholders of the business
- Products and services in detail
- Business Goals
- How these will be measured
- Your Sales Process
- Your Unique Selling Proposition (Strategic Differentiators)
- Current Marketing Performance
- Your company Brand and Image
Discovery Session Two
- Your Ideal Customer
- Problems you are solving
- Behaviors and Characteristics
- Your Market
- Size and Geography
- Industry Associations and Groups Current Competition
- Synergistic Businesses
Discovery Session Three
- Online Marketing
- Offline Marketing
- Past Campaigns
Discovery Session Four
- Review of the points covered in the previous sessions
- Discuss any questions, additions or modifications to the proposed strategy
- Review estimated timelines
- Discuss how the investment is funded and phased
Discovery Session Five
- Detailed scope of work
- Ongoing itemizations
- Agreement overview
Want more direct bookings?
Every solution is Revenue Focused and Results Driven.